General Rules of Entry
- The Awards are open to all professionals working in the built environment sector.
- The Awards are for individuals who have made outstanding achievements in their specialised areas.
- Entry forms must be completed in full in clear English language and give sufficient information to enable the judging panel to assess merit.
- Each submission must be endorsed by a nominator (e.g. nominee’s employer, line manager, senior colleague or client). The nominator needs to provide a recommendation reference (not exceeding 300 words) on the entry form to indicate why the nominee is deserving of consideration for an award.
- Confidentiality will be observed in respect of the information associated with the entry form.
- Judges reserve the right to accept or reject entries, not make an award and reassign entries, rules of entry and assessment criteria. Judges’ decisions are final and binding and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into relating to any of their decisions.